Ditch single-use wipes and convert to this super-soft & eco-friendly re-useable alternative.
Dealing with our babies waste need not be so taxing on the planet.
These are the perfect accessory with our reusable diapers. Keep your little ones safe from toxins with these washcloths made from bamboo fibre and NO chemicals. They're perfect to use as wet wipes after dinnertime or in the bathtub for a cleanup.
- Guilt-free unbleached bamboo
- Washable long term solution to cleaning.
- Multipurpose durable material.
1x Pack of 10 large sheets 20cm X 20cm super absorbent bamboo flannel.
How to use:
If you are a newbie at reusable its best to know the system that others use to keep wipes on hand and your baby beautifully clean. Usually, you can keep a box of wipes ready and a separate box for the mucky. Here is a recipe for a natural wipe solution:
- Place wipes in a large bowl.
- Place soap on top of wipes and run hot water over the soap and wipes, or pump 1-2 tbsp of liquid soap over the wipes while water is running.
- Remove the soap bar (if using).
- Pour about 1 tbsp of olive oil into a bowl.
- Add 5-10 drops on tea tree oil into a bowl.
- Squeeze and roll each wipe to remove water.
- Place in wipes in wipe ready container, jar or box.
These are washer safe and is recommended to wash with your other cloth diaper items.